Aliso Beach (Park) - California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DJ457

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone here done any diving at Aliso Beach (Aliso Beach Park)? Not sure of the exact name. Stopped by there a couple days ago and was wondering if it was worth diving out there or if there's anything to see down there?

Do you mean Alison creek? If so that is a nasty shore break, and would make for a pretty rough entry on all but the mellowist days

Do you mean Alison creek? If so that is a nasty shore break, and would make for a pretty rough entry on all but the mellowist days

Yes Aliso Creek. So I guess not a great place for Scuba.

I've been to beach there a bunch of times, and it gets really steep shore break, but there are a few write ups that says diving is decent (I'd imagine they mean either north or south of parking lot where tide pools are, but I'm not 100% sure) but I would be cautious it's one of those waves that is right at entry steep and powerful, there are definetly more protected spots for diving in laguna

---------- Post added May 26th, 2015 at 09:07 PM ----------

It actually has some pretty decent write ups online, says to stay north of the parking lot, towards treasure beach

Back
Top Bottom