teens in so cal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Just curious on how many teen diver are in so cal? I go diving at least once a month if my dad has time and i never seen anyone my age so i'm just curious

Stingray81888:
Just curious on how many teen diver are in so cal?
Jason,

I keep hoping a teen diver will answer your call, but it looks like we're all older folks. I will keep my eyes and ears open for any teen divers and steer them your direction!

P.S. I think you're lucky to be diving at your age. I did not get certified until I was 41. I missed out on a lot of great years of diving!

I'm not a teen,but my son is 12 and he's a padi scuba diver,he needs 2 more dives for his open water.hopefully in the next few weeks he will be finished. right now he is only allowed to dive with a dive proffesional which I am not. Jason just out of curiosity,how long have you been diving??

Jason!

I dove on the Bottom Scratcher with you on March 14! I was taking my open water class. I think I talked with you for a little bit on the deck? You were telling me how nice it was at the Atlantis resort.

My wife and I got our cards and we're buying our gear in the next few weeks, so maybe we can do a dive sometime.

By the way, those pictures you took that weekend were great! Definitely makes me want to take Tony's class.

- David

HEY! Congradulations!! Hope to see you on another dive soon! You should really take up uw photography. its a blast. make sure to get digital though. I learned that after wasting to many rolls of film. Im going diving on the Bottom Scratcher again on the 25th of April w/ SPort Chalet. See ya later!

Jason

Back
Top Bottom