3 day Memorial weekend, No. Channel Islands trip, need divers.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roughwaterjohn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My club, the Bottom Bunch Dive Club out of San Diego has booked a 3day trip Memorial weekend on the Truth, out of Santa Barbara. The cost is $320.00 per diver. As it gets closer, we still have spots we need to fill, so we're opening our remaining available spots to interested divers. We get a discounted rate by booking as a dive club, and that rate is split equally between the available spots. There is no markup, no one rides for free and no profit is made. It's just a service our club does for it's members. These trips usually fill up quickly, but for some reason, we still have spots open that need filling on this trip. If you're interested, please contact our dive coordinator, Larry Kope at (619) 850-3295

Thanks!
John Alger
Bottom Bunch Dive Club
www.bottombunchdiveclub.com

krowsea:
My club, the Bottom Bunch Dive Club out of San Diego has booked a 3day trip Memorial weekend on the Truth, out of Santa Barbara. The cost is $320.00 per diver. As it gets closer, we still have spots we need to fill, so we're opening our remaining available spots to interested divers. We get a discounted rate by booking as a dive club, and that rate is split equally between the available spots. There is no markup, no one rides for free and no profit is made. It's just a service our club does for it's members. These trips usually fill up quickly, but for some reason, we still have spots open that need filling on this trip. If you're interested, please contact our dive coordinator, Larry Kope at (619) 850-3295

Thanks!
John Alger
Bottom Bunch Dive Club
www.bottombunchdiveclub.com

I got my spot!

Thanks John!

--Sean

Congrat's Sean! I know I'm looking forward to it. I've never been there, and I'm getting tired of everyone telling me, 'you have to dive the Channel Islands'. :D

John A.

Back
Top Bottom