Early morning La Jolla dive on Sat?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ryanarcher

Reaction score
Anyone up for an early morning - like around 7am dive in La Jolla? I don't care where - the Cove, South Casa, Boomers, Alligator Head - where ever! Let me know...

ryanarcher:
Anyone up for an early morning - like around 7am dive in La Jolla? I don't care where - the Cove, South Casa, Boomers, Alligator Head - where ever! Let me know...

Alligator head is a great dive early when the water is still flat. I already have a charter going out or I would join you. I am sure Shaka or Divebuddysean will go. They always go and Sean knows the entry at Alligator well.

Alligator Head

LJS0727-037.jpg

Terry

Here are some shots of the rock entry off Alligatorhead. You have to time it right, and know just where to enter, otherwise...... I'd only do it if conditions are right.

Here is my album from that dive in which I took photos of Alligatorhead.

http://www.lagunashorediving.com/gallery/lajollacove728?page=1

I'm 80% comitted to going Saturday.... I'll confirm tomorrow.

Sean

Looking forward to your reports guys. Should be a fun read as I will still be narced from my 127ft plunge that morning.

Terry

ShakaZulu:
I will show you.............

So where and what time are we meeting??

Just a side note...my regular dive buddy bailed AGAIN!! I'm SO happy I found this board
:D

Feel free to call me with a time and place, I look forward to meeting you..
Sam

858-736-6875

Ok, so it looks like myself, Ryan and Sam. Actually, it would be nice if Ryan can take us to Casa Cove, never did that one. I say we meet at Cove on Saterday at 7:00am, scope out the scene, and decide from there....... Note to self, check the tides.

ryanarcher:

hi ryanarcher,
just want to find out if it's a go for the saturday morning dive.

thanks,
kf6cxf

kf6cxf:
hi ryanarcher,
just want to find out if it's a go for the saturday morning dive.

thanks,
kf6cxf

It's definately a go...........check my previous post.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom