Beach dive today (Friday, 13th) or tomorrow?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottfiji

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello everyone! After silently watching posts here for a while, I am all ready to start up some beach diving this summer! And since my girlfriend is very busy with work & school, I will need some dive buddies.

So, why not start today?
I know it's late notice, but if anyone would go to this afternoon in Malibu, Redondo, or Palos Verdes let me know (anytime between 2PM and dusk is fine). FYI, I live in Marina del rey.

I also would like to dive tomorrow morning and need a dive buddy.

Any takers? Who knows what fascinating fish are out there waiting to be gazed upon!

Scott

Conditions should be good for the next couple of days and then bleh....so hurry in the water!

Ok, I found a taker for today! I'm still looking for someone for tomorrow morning.. I could even do Laguna Beach early tomorrow morning (8AM?) if someone is game...

I moved here with my girlfriend from New York city 1 year ago. After living there for 9 years, I can really appreciate the flora and fauna in the water here. So lets go diving tomorrow and enjoy the marine life before its gone!

Thanks to Scottfiji and Pasley for letting me join them this afternoon for a dive at Malaga Cove. It's great to actually meet some of the faces (can you refer to avatars as faces?) from the board.

Pasley was a great guide and I was able to test out my new gear. Lots of fun. Headed back tomorrow morning for another round.

Thanks guys.

Roland

Tnanks Scottfiji and Hermosadive for allowing me to share the dive with you. It was fun. Scottfiji, I wish I could join you today, but I have two appointments for real estate and have to, (ok, put the kids away, here comes a four letter word).....work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom