im looking for a diver i met on a boat in san diego...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

California Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
his name is andy , lives in bay area. i met him on a night dive to the kelp beds and then went to a secret lobster spot after. if this is you or you know him please email me at tylerstalter@hotmail.com thanks

I'll ask a Mod to move this to the Southern Calf forum...

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

Why Southern California? Didn't the diver in question come from the Bay Area (Northern California, Don :))??

sapphire:
Why Southern California? Didn't the diver in question come from the Bay Area (Northern California, Don :))??

Good catch, young lady. :gr1: I admit mistakenly focusing on where s/he met the diver...

im looking for a diver i met on a boat in san diego...

:blush:​

DandyDon:
Good catch, young lady. :gr1: I admit mistakenly focusing on where s/he met the diver...

:blush:​

Hee hee, Don, thanks for remembering not to call me ma'am! And thanks for the complimentary smiley :10:

CaliforniaDiver,
That would be me.
Send me a PM.
Thanks for the PM Brian.
Actually guys I'm out of Norcal but do a lot of Socal diving because I just like to get away and it aint that far.
That's why I like to read the Socal forum as well.
Andy

mech:
CaliforniaDiver,
That would be me.
Send me a PM.
Thanks for the PM Brian.
Actually guys I'm out of Norcal but do a lot of Socal diving because I just like to get away and it aint that far.
That's why I like to read the Socal forum as well.
Andy

If I knew he was talking about you Andy, I would have told him he can find your picture in the post office. :wink:

boomx5:
If I knew he was talking about you Andy, I would have told him he can find your picture in the post office. :wink:

ScottI did not give him Mech's name right off because I was thinking along the same lines. The first thought that came to mind was not a federal offense, however. I was thinking more along the lines of an irate husband.

Back
Top Bottom