Post-Tsunami So Cal Diving...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IAmJimbo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey All,

It was nice to meet several of you at the Wrinkles dive, but after being shut out off diving there, I still want to try to get in the water this week before heading home to Portland. Any body up for some early morning diving Tuesday (2/1) or anytime diving Thursday (2/3)? Both days I'll be traveling between Long Beach and San Diego, so I'm up for diving pretty much anywhere between the two... but, of course, I'd really like to still get out at LaJolla shores... So, anyone up for it?

JimD

I Might be able to go monday if you want to do some lobster hunting?

IAmJimbo:
Hey All,

It was nice to meet several of you at the Wrinkles dive, but after being shut out off diving there, I still want to try to get in the water this week before heading home to Portland. Any body up for some early morning diving Tuesday (2/1) or anytime diving Thursday (2/3)? Both days I'll be traveling between Long Beach and San Diego, so I'm up for diving pretty much anywhere between the two... but, of course, I'd really like to still get out at LaJolla shores... So, anyone up for it?

JimD

Jim, you almost made it that second time..........you were right behind me.

IAmJimbo:
Any body up for some early morning diving Tuesday (2/1) or anytime diving Thursday (2/3)?
JimD
It was nice to meet you yesterday, Jim! I give you credit for making the attempt and knowing to call it, too.

How early on Tuesday? I can dive Laguna Beach with you either of those days if you'd like. PM me!

Debbie

What was I thinking?? I am not supposed to wear contact lenses for the next couple of weeks since I am scheduled for LASIK, so I cannot dive this week. I wouldn't be able to see squat!

I guess I am out of the water for February but it will be SOOOOO worth it to be able to see w/o glasses or contacts!

Jim, if someone else dives with you in Laguna Beach, let me know. Maybe I'll meet you afterward and we can talk about diving in the great NW!

Debbie

kelphelper:
I guess I am out of the water for February but it will be SOOOOO worth it to be able to see w/o glasses or contacts!
Jim, if someone else dives with you in Laguna Beach, let me know. Maybe I'll meet you afterward and we can talk about diving in the great NW!

Out of the water for a month?!? I'm so sorry... I'm probably not going to do Laguna Tuesday as I got to thinking of the logistics of tank rental pre shops open in the morning and lacking a buddy for it anyways. I may try for Thursday mid-day though. If I get plans, I'll PM you, and if not, I'll PM anyways to chat about NW diving...

cheers,

JimD

I'll be diving Crescent on Thursday afternoon with some buddies for a weekly skills dive. You are welcome to join us if you don't mind watching some DIR geeks do skill drills :11: We usually do some diving too!

Robert Phillips:
I'll be diving Crescent on Thursday afternnon for with some buddies for a weekly skills dive. You are welcome to join us if you don't mind watching some DIR geeks do skill drills :11: We usually do some diving too!

When are you going out? I'd be up for it just to get in the water... a week in So`Cal and my head still hasn't been underwater!

JimD

I'll be at Crescent Bay at 3:30 on Thursday. Conditions should be fairly decent.
Need directions?

IAmJimbo:
When are you going out? I'd be up for it just to get in the water... a week in So`Cal and my head still hasn't been underwater!

JimD
I thought I saw it go under a couple of times in La Jolla. :D

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom