Chamber Night, Wednesday May 4th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

headhunter

Renaissance Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
What do you all think about getting a ScubaBoard table for Chamber Night?

I'm not sure how this process works or if we all simply get tickets and scramble for a table when we arrive. My LDS mentioned that they have a table, so I thought that this might be a possibility. I'm going to be on the Sun Diver for the day and don't like the idea of having to scramble for a table upon arrival.

Let me know what you think or how this works.

Christian

headhunter:
What do you all think about getting a ScubaBoard table for Chamber Night?

I'm not sure how this process works or if we all simply get tickets and scramble for a table when we arrive. My LDS mentioned that they have a table, so I thought that this might be a possibility. I'm going to be on the Sun Diver for the day and don't like the idea of having to scramble for a table upon arrival.

Let me know what you think or how this works.

Christian

Call Ken Kurtis at Reefseekers and ask to sponsor a table.

What Christian and I are trying to find out is:

Which ScuabBoarders are going to Chamber night and if you are going, do you want to sit together?

dazedone:

Which ScuabBoarders are going to Chamber night and if you are going, do you want to sit together?

I have already purchased my ticket, but I'm not sure if any of my club members are going...so I'll have to check.

I'll be there, but I'll be sitting at the table with my dive club (Sole Searchers). If you guys do get a scubaboard table, I'll be sure to stop by and say hello!

Ray

dazedone:

Yeah, in a round-a-bout way, that's exactly what I was getting at. :11:

I was in the middle of doing something else and just didn't think it out very well before I wrote it.

If you purchase a seat from your local dive club/dive shop to help them fill there table, do you have to sit with them? I've never been to one of these, so I'm clueless on this process.

Christian

headhunter:
If you purchase a seat from your local dive club/dive shop to help them fill there table, do you have to sit with them? I've never been to one of these, so I'm clueless on this process.

Christian

If you don't sit with the group from which you purchased the tickets, your group will end up with table openings that will be filled by strangers. That may or may not go over well with the group; may depend upon how strange those "strangers" are.

I brought my ticket through Laguna Sea Sports. Last year, you could sit anywhere, but most sat at the table through which they brought their tickets. I spent most of the time walking around and talking with everyone, not just the shop I brought my ticket with, well, except when the food came :)

If someone were to call Ken at Reekseekers, I am sure he would put a sign on a table for scubaboarders.

He just wants our money, anyway he can get it!

dazedone:

Count me in!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom