Laguna Beach Shore Dives 6/1/13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmdiverdown

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I wanted to come down and do the shore dive this weekend, and wanted to verify if the meet time at Pavillions in Laguna was at 8am or 9am. Also, wanted to find out if I could hook up with a buddy as my normal buddy(wife) is not going to be diving this weekend.

Thanks

I am not sure how active this particular forum is, so you may want to email them directly:

socdcdiving@gmail.com

The conditions for shore diving have been bad lately. It wouldn't surprise me if they are not going or are unsure as of now.

If you get a response, can you post it here?

Sure, I wasn't sure how active tis forum was either by the dates of the most recent post. Thanks for the response.

I am not sure how active this particular forum is, so you may want to email them directly:

socdcdiving@gmail.com

The conditions for shore diving have been bad lately. It wouldn't surprise me if they are not going or are unsure as of now.

If you get a response, can you post it here?

I emailed them as well. I'll let you know.

FYI Pacific Wilderness is diving Moss Point in Laguna Saturday at 7am. South coast divers is diving too but location in laguna TBA

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom