Looking for galleries of RX100i or ii UW pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I notice a bit of vignette in all the wide angle pictures on the left corners? I have seen this on other pictures taken with the aquapazza housing but this is the first time I note the vignette on the nauticam. Did you have steadyshot on?
The mjh pictures show no vignette instead

I don't recall if the steadyshot was on or not to be honest.

I was using the Inon UWLH100 & Dome II wet lens combo.

A small vignette on the corners is to be expected. Am surprised Mjh shots show none but why might be cropped. You only need 5% crop and some program do that by default

All of these were shot with the 1st Gen RX100 in a Nauticam Housing. No Strobes.
I had 2 different wide angle lens.
The older shots were with the Ikelite W-20 lens (Vignette in corners was cropped off)
The newer shots were with Inon UWL and Dome Combo

Haigh Quarry 11-9-13 - a set on Flickr Inon
Gilboa 11-3-13 - a set on Flickr Inon
Phillips Quarry - a set on Flickr Inon
William H Barnum Wreck - a set on Flickr Ikelite
Great Lakes Wreck Dives 5-18-13 - a set on Flickr Ikelite
Great Lakes Wrecking Crew Meet and Greet - a set on Flickr Ikelite

All were either either white balanced underwater or later in Lightroom. All photos have been "processed" in lightroom. All photos were shot in Raw format.

this is my gallery...

the first rx100-nauticam housing-dual inon d2000 strobes-fisheye uwl04 and dual macro lens, inon ucl165 and subsee +5....

ALOR 2013 - a set on Flickr
Komodo 2013 - a set on Flickr

nothing very special, now i sell my fisheye because i don't like the quality(ordered a complete inon LD lens setup) and i change both the strobes for more power(S&S YS-D1).

this is my gallery...

the first rx100-nauticam housing-dual inon d2000 strobes-fisheye uwl04 and dual macro lens, inon ucl165 and subsee +5....

ALOR 2013 - a set on Flickr
Komodo 2013 - a set on Flickr

nothing very special, now i sell my fisheye because i don't like the quality(ordered a complete inon LD lens setup) and i change both the strobes for more power(S&S YS-D1).
Fabulous shots, however you are right there are some issues with the lens, not really the soft corners but a lot of blue fringing and also lack of contrast considering some shots are taken at f/8 or even f/11.
I use the Inon UWL-H100 28LD for video and it is an excellent lens that really does not flare much, it does have some small fringing but can be corrected easily in lightroom

What adapter will you use for the LD lenses?

Back
Top Bottom