Just bought and returned the Sony Mark III!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interceptor121

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Last edited:
I have updated my post

Sony RX100 Mark III ? Is it worth upgrading? | Interceptor121 Underwater Photo & Video Blog

I am not sure if people get placebo effect or suggestion but this new camera is a pile of crap and is the first time I am actually returning something back and invoking consumer rights

Sony get your act together this is not fashion is technology the new product must be better than the old ones

WoW! Your results don't lie, thank you for taking the time to go so in depth with your blog post.... I guess those waiting for the next best thing will need to wait and see if the LX8 pans out to be a true competitor, my fingers are not crossed...

Am actually annoyed I wasted time with the mark III should have looked into comparison videos better. If you are looking to a compact to take pictures the new panasonic with a 24-90mm lens will not cut it. The best will remain the RX100 mark II. Am hoping the video of the panasonic will be an improvement but that's all am expecting

Thanks for that feed, will then still think bout that MK II for my future trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom