Greetings from Argentina! Looking for info in Natal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Karen Es

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm new to this site. Is there someone who can cheer me up today by giving me some info about diving operators in Natal, Brazil? I'm heading off in 2 weeks! :D
Thanks,
Karen

I just like to say "Hi!" to ever new member who comes thru here, so - "Howdy there...!!"

Check out our South America forum - post there for help/ PM me if I can help you find your way here...

:cowboy: don

I always wanted to do the dune buggies in Natal (but i was lazy in my 18 months in salvador and never made it further north.. or maybe salvador was such good fun i didn't even try anywhere else ....mmmm) ..... anyhow, sorry don't know diving ops up there but you may want to investigate a couple of days in Fernando de Naronha - you can get one of those small planes from Natal.

Welcome (Scub)aBoard! :)

Laurens

This message brought to you by GreetBot R/2

Hi, thanks for the warm welcome and the info! :)
This will be my third trip, and I can't wait to get my fins and mask (an all the equipment). What I really don't enjoy is that I'm on my own this time, as I'm travelling with somebody who is afraid of the deep blue (well, just the diving issue). Can you imagine that???
The other thing that makes me feel a bit worried is that a person who went to Natal and Pipa last year told me that divers were taken to the same place where people were snorkelling and and saw exactly the same (only dived 2 meters deep, and paid
U$ 100!).
Anyway, I'm really excited about the whole trip (can´t get the smile out of my face). Any special tips for my sharing-with-someone-I-don't know dive?
Bubbles from Argentina,
Karen

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom