Recommendation for Dive Operation in San Andres Island, Columbia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sytech

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Would appreciate any recommendations for a "professional" Dive Operation in San Andres Island, Columbia.

Someplace you would recommend for taking an "Intro. to Nitrox Course".

Thanks,

Sy

Easy.

Go with San Andres Divers. They are fully set to meet your needs. Bilingual instructor and owner, nitrox system in place, and great diving a short hop from their shop.

Hi, I've been to San Andreas 3 times and loved it. I have always used Werner Costner at Karibe Divers. He is fantanstic!! His shop is situated across from the Decameron Aquarium. I'll send you his email if you'd like. Check out the msn groups Big Juice. It's a really good forum and gives lots of info. Where are you staying?

I was in San Andres last month.

Sent Karibe at least 3 emails wanting diving info. and cost to rent his apartments. Never received any reply. I don't understand places that won't give you the consideration of a reply. Makes you wonder what they are like for diving. Won't use them

I stayed at the Sunrise Beach which is a beautiful hotel located in a very convenient area and is on the beach. Next door is Blue Light Divers who were very good and I would recommend them highly.

Sy

ottawascubalady:
Hi, I've been to San Andreas 3 times and loved it. I have always used Werner Costner at Karibe Divers. He is fantanstic!! His shop is situated across from the Decameron Aquarium. I'll send you his email if you'd like. Check out the msn groups Big Juice. It's a really good forum and gives lots of info. Where are you staying?

Hi Sytech, I'm sorry I didn't notice the date of your post. It's also too bad you couldn't get a hold of Werener. I know he was having email problems as he posted on the web. He really is very good and highly recomended.

Alas, did you have a good trip? I absolutly love it there. I have stayed at the Aquarium and at the Marazul twice. How did you find the Island? Diving? I'll most definatly be going back there again one day.

I would highly recommend Diver's Team, located inside Decameron Aquarium. Owned by Colombian, Nelson is the owner of the dive operator. His passion to diving clearly reflected in his service. He will cater from Open Water Diver to Professional and fully advance.

I would love to go back there soon.

If you have any question, feel free to PM me.
S-

Sy
If you have not already been......I would recomend Jorge......a great diver/instructor but he only speak a limited english. If you know spanish I would definaly say he is the best instructor on the island. With a deep pation, love and respect for the oceans.
His e-mail is info@2oceonos

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom