Dive equipment shops in Buenos Aires

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

advance

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello all,

I am a mochilero traveling in South America, currently. In a few months I am going on a live-aboard cruise in the Galapagos. To try and make this very expensive trip a bit cheaper, as I have not and will not work for at least a year, I'm considering buying some equipment in Buenos Aires (the cheapest place to buy equipment in my route, which will also consist of northern Chile, Peru and Bolivia, and finally Ecuador for the Galapagos) and bringing it with me to Ecuador.

I currently have a dive computer and a mask, and I'm considering buying booties, fins and gloves, as well as a dive skin and some emergency/attention equipment. I'll rent the BCD, regulator and dive suit there.

The question is: what good dive equipment shops do you know in Buenos Aires? Or, where can I get the best prices (*without* compromising quality - brand new items only) in this town?

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom