should I try canyon lake?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

booth22

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
We're going diving tomorrow somewhere, and I was thinking about trying Canyon or Saguaro. I think Canyon is the better of the two, but does anyone have any idea what it's like up there now? Visability close to Pleasant? Or should we just drive across the valley and stick with Pleasant?

Call Saguaro Sports (480)-507-3988 I am Sure that as they train at canyon they could give you the best conditions report.

I know I just found out that my wetsuit when left way to long dry will tear and is in need of repair...

oceans need to be closer...

Actually, Saguaro Sports is out at Pleasant now, apparently because Canyon vis was so horrible for a while. We opted for Lake Pleasant which had pretty bad vis compared to normal. We dove at desert tortoise, and the water level has risen a good bit since we were there last, about three weeks ago.

teach me not to stop in more often :(,,

actually I should and find out about dry suits

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom