Lake Pleasant Conditions II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Charles R

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I thought I would Start up an new thread as the old one has been archived and was pretty full.:D

Anyone Diving this weekend I know there will be @ least 4 of us @ Vista Point Sat. & Sun doing our GUE-F Class

Charles

So we Dove Vista Point this weekend Vis was about 15-20 feet the lake was pretty calm boat traffic wize excpet for when that boat caught fire the I think we had every boat out at pleasent buzzing the divers in the water and they all forgot it was a no wake zone. all and all sat and sun 6 dive was great fun with our fudies class.

I'm so jealous... I simply couldn't make it since work didn't let me.
Hopefully I'll be able to take it next time. Please tell about the course- How it was like, etc... Do you think it improved your dive ability?

Anyone up for an else up for a early morning dive on Friday?

AZ Desert Diver:
Anyone up for an else up for a early morning dive on Friday?

I'd probably be up for a dive Friday morning, not sure what you consider early, I get off work at 8am and could probably be at the lake around 9.

Jeff

A few weekends ago, I did a wall dive at the "1702" site. Does anyone know whether that site is accessible from the shore, maybe with a little surface swim?

pteranodon:
A few weekends ago, I did a wall dive at the "1702" site. Does anyone know whether that site is accessible from the shore, maybe with a little surface swim?
I could be wrong, but I that's a definite NO, a nice site though, supposed to be a little wreck at the bottom of the sign (120'+) and some little caves in the wall on the way down.

-Garrett

pteranodon:

1702 site???

Mo' info please... location. type of dive, etc.

Thanks
Jeff

Back
Top Bottom