Any hemophiliacs with diving advice?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Stew

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello everyone!
I am new to scuba and just got my certification last week and have gone on one solo dive (with my buddy of course) so far. Just wondering if there are any other divers with hemophilia with any information to help with my future dives. Before every dive I get an injection just in case of minuscule bleeding in my sinuses or in the event of something worse. My buddy has known me for a while and can help me with medicine and emergencies up until the point of putting a needle in my arm. Besides carrying first aid and medicine, trying my best to not get injured, having a buddy who is aware of my condition and my prophylactic injections is there any more advice from other individuals with hemophilia, or perhaps those who have known and dove with someone who has hemophilia. Thanks for your time!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom