SSI Written Test TOMORROW!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jshrz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey, Im a newbie here:dork2:

Anyways I just started class this wenesday spent 3 hours a class and we spent about 30 mins each day in the class room the rest in the pool.

Anyways im really nervous what should I study and are the questions easy??

Hey, Im a newbie here:dork2:

Anyways I just started class this wenesday spent 3 hours a class and we spent about 30 mins each day in the class room the rest in the pool.

Anyways im really nervous what should I study and are the questions easy??

You should always study for a diving test, but the SSI Open Water Test is VERY EASY!

Your instructor may have their own version of an open water test that has been approved by SSI though.

I just took the test last Thursday. Piece of cake. Just look over your review questions. Did you actually read the book? If you did, then you will have no problem. If you didn't, there are a couple questions that are in the book but are not review questions.

No, the test is not that hard....if you read the book that is. If you read it like you said, you'll be good to go. Good luck and keep us posted and let us know how you did? :D

maybe you could outsource to find some kid in india to take the test for you :D

dont stress - read the book and visualize... you'll be fine

enjoy!

My instructor (I took the test day before yesterday) told me that it was designed to be passed by a 10 year-old. Dunno whether this was just an attempt to lighten the atmosphere or not. In any event, I thought the test was easy.

I would agree, I took the test Wednesday and it was a breeze. The questions are fairly easy, I just glanced through the book a bit. The main part is understanding how the dive tables work. I wouldn't sweat it, I got 100%. It really comes down to just reading the book and understanding what they're saying.

Passed the Test!!!!!!!!!!:rofl3:

Congrats! Wasn't too bad now was it? :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom