SSI TotalDive Log usage during initial Certification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mojoman1

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm currently taking a SSI Certification course and am needing to know if the yellow dive log tabs are supposed to be filled out during the course to log the snorkeling, pool and open water dives carried out during the certification class.

If any one knows it would be very helpful:)

V/r,

Mojoman1

I'm currently taking a SSI Certification course and am needing to know if the yellow dive log tabs are supposed to be filled out during the course to log the snorkeling, pool and open water dives carried out during the certification class.

If any one knows it would be very helpful:)

V/r,

Mojoman1

If I am understanding you correctly, then yes...you will use the yellow sheets for "Level 1 Diver" to log your snorkel and 4 open water dives during certification. I do not believe you would "log" your pool time/dives

If you're taking a course, why not ask your instructor? Thats why you're paying him/her.

The yellow log pages are for the check-out dives that you will do after the class and pool exams.
Once you are certified, the following dives will be filled in the green log pages, up to dive nro. 24. From dive 25 to 50, you should fill the blue log pages, and from dive 51 on, you should use the grey log pages.
All pool and/or confined waters dives during the course should not be logged or, at least, do not count for certification purposes or dive count.
As stated before, this should have been informed by your instructor.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom