Can not believe I've gotten this far!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tstormdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
1000 card.jpg

Tammy,
Over the many miles that separate Kentucky from California my son Dr. Sam IV and I send you our hearty congratulations for a job well done in completing a demanding milestone reached and a much deserved honor bestowed.

As diversteve posted
"Nice...here's your next target...
03.gif
Platinum Pro5000 Divers - The World's Most Elite Water Explorers "

You are beginning late in life but that goal also is attainable for you ! Go for it!

SDM111, Platinum Pro Diver 1994 (Submitted application too late for 1993)
Dr. SDM IV Platinum Pro Diver 2007 (ER & Scrips Hyperbaric Doc- I raised my own diving doc)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<<<SDM IV stopped by the store last May. The clerks were all busy and did not acknowledge him. He recognized it was the busy season so he just wandered around and departed. He text me while in the store indicating "it was a well stocked well appointed store etc." I replied that was "possibly the first and last time a NAUI (Life) PADI, Pro 5000 and a Scrips Hyperbaric doctor has ever or will ever visit the store.">>>sdm

congrats to you !!! that is quite an achievement !!

Wow congratulations to you, that is a heck of an achievement. I hope one day to reach that same acheivement

Congratulations, Tamara!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom