2014 standards review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rick00001967

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
good morning
does anyone here have one or more 2014 standards review exam/exams ?? i have the 100 and the 50 question answer keys but will need the answer key as well if it is only a 25 question test. although something tells me the 50 answer key may also work for the 25 answer tests. but not 100% sure.
i am reading through the standards in preparation for an upcoming evaluation and would like to review the material using a different method rather than just reading. there is no review exam in my ITC training materials

thx for any help
rick

The 50Q answer sheet will not work for the 25 question tests. The 25Q sheet is specifically for Stress & Rescue and specialty courses (NV, LV, DD, SAR, EQ, BD, DRY & WR).

If you don't mind my asking, why do you need all of these answer keys though? If you are training to be an instructor, you will be provided with all of the answer keys you need once you complete your training and are certified to teach. You shouldn't need them before - unless of course you want freeby answer sheets to courses you're taking.

lets be clear in case i am being misunderstood

i have purchased and have in my hands my 2014 instructor materials. i am doing my final evaluation next week. included in those materials is the 100 and 50 answer keys. they did not include a 25 answer key.

what i am asking for in this thread is if anyone has some type of a review test for the 2014 standards. my materials do not have one. they only have a general knowledge review test. i am of course reading the standards and trying to understand them as best i can. but it would help to ingrain the info if i could test what i have read in a different way than just reading. ie: a review test

so if anyone has a 25 question test, i would need the 25 answer key to check my work.

i am not fishing for "secret" materials or trying to "cheat" in any way as it seems you may be insinuating. i hope that clears things up. btw....in case anyone is wondering......my local instructor does not have one of these standards review tests. i of course have already asked.

thx again

EDIT.....if anyone is willing to send me the test but does not want to send the answer key, i could send you back the answers if you were willing to take the time to mark the test for me and send me the results. i know thats asking a lot.

Last edited:
Ah, OK. That makes more sense. I was a bit confused to start with!

As far as I'm aware, the 25Q tests are only for the recreational courses I mentioned earlier. I've not heard of any 25Q tests that test general standards and procedures - which is most likely why your instructor doesn't have one and you don't have an answer key. Although I could be wrong. Its no big secret though, so if you find yourself in need of an answer key, just PM me, and I'll send you a copy :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom