Pre Dive for the Project Aware Cleanup on Thursday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CharestDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello Everybody

I talked to Ray about doing a Pre-Dive Cleanup Dive at where we are doing the Cleanup and go in the Duc is at and go around and down to the Law Office is just to see what kind of garbage is down there and to assess where everything is we are going to meet at Bayshore Park atthe Far End near the Fountain and go in there maybe Terry can have his Truck parked down at the Law Office to dive evrybody back

We will meet there at 6:00pm

Hope to see you all there

Hey,

Sorry I couldn't make it how did the dive go? Do we have our work cut out for us on Saturday or did you guys take care of all of it tonight?

It went well Brian, There are some pretty big items to raise up, John has agreed to bring a four wheel Gator to help out in this area. Its pretty tricky to do the Giant Stride over the Fountain wall and I've asked Jim to try and get a key to the Railing Gate to have it opened. When divers are there in the Morning I'll explain that if they stay within throwing distance of the wall that is where the garbage seems to be, Terry & I did go out further and we couldn't see anything so its better on the shoreline. we will definitly need shoreline help to raise the garbage and also helping Divers in and out.
See you Sat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom