Friday September 18/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

a.Meere.diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey Everyone,

I know that we have a busy weekend coming up with Project Aware etc, but are there plans to dive tonight as well? Post what/if you are diving tonight, when and where....

hey brian it's braedan I'll go tonight if theres people going i haven't been in the water in a couple weeks

Hey Braedan,

Hopefully there will be. Keep an eye on this topic, or at least check it later today and if you want, PM me your phone number and I can call you if I hear of anything.

bryce just sent me a message and were going to go down early at 5 under the bridge if you want to join us then

I will be at the bridge around 6pm. There are 4 or 5 of us going, the plan is to do the barge/monarch

so I just went down to the river and the lake is real choppy and the river also is fairly choppy so I don't know how good the conditions will be

Dean called me and told me the same ... I think I am going to pass on the drive to Sarnia and go to Port Lambton instead. I should be there around 5:30 pm if anyone is interested in joining us there. We meet across from the grocery store.

Hopefully things don't get too bad ... I'm sure everyone is hoping for good weather for the cleanups tomorrow. Best of luck with yours in Sarnia.

Was just under the bridge a 3:30..does not look good at all...bumped in to John C. while I was there check with him for a second opinion.
Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom