Holiday Monday Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

a.Meere.diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey Everyone,

Aside from this Friday, is anyone interested in getting in on Monday during the day...Just think, you could probably go without a weightbelt with all the turkey you will have eaten

Hi Brian : I have been in touch with Don he was interested also Rock & I are interested in Monday. What time were you thinking 10:00 am ? or a bit later ?

Hey Ray,

Not really sure. I was just feeling everyone out. 10 would probably work, that would allow people to do other things if they needed to and for us to get a couple of dives in if we wanted to. Do you want to go under the bridge, or did you have something else in mind?

10 AM under the bridge would work for me. If anyone knows the viz to be lousy I would be grateful if they posted that so I can check on Monday before driving to Sarnia. I think we are on a bit of a roll here with dives Canada Day, Labour Day and now Thanksgiving.

I will head down there a little earlier and have a look. Ray I have your cell number and can call you if it looks too crappy. Weather today was saying that it might rain too?

Hello Everybody I was there this Morning and it seems to be about 5 to 7 ft VIS it might improve by Mon Morning it suppose to be Sunny for Sat,Sun and Mon

Hello Everybody I was there this Morning and it seems to be about 5 to 7 ft VIS it might improve by Mon Morning it suppose to be Sunny for Sat,Sun and Mon

HA HA, compared to the last time we were down there 5-7 would seem like being back in the pool...:rofl3:

Rod & I should be up there at 6:30 and we will see if there is any improvement, but even if there isn't we are thinking a short trip to the Monarch

Back
Top Bottom