Get in while the gettings good

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

a.Meere.diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey Everyone,

Unfortunately mother nature is beginning to dictate the end of our diving season. That being said, I know we are not done yet. Just wanted to check in and see what the plans were for the coming weeks, whether Friday night dives are still happening, or if anyone was going in on Wednesdays etc....Keep posting here and let me know....

Sounds great Ray, just post something up here and let me know when you guys are available. The forecast is saying that we should have another week anyway:drunks:

Hi folks With the creeping dark would there be any interest in a Sat morning dive instead of fri night? Nov 7? I'm off the Blackbeard's on 13th and need the practice (jk)

Hey Don, Saturday morning is a little tough for me as I have to have my daughter at the arena by 10:15. Unless we were down there and ready to get in the water by say 8:30. I could do something Saturday afternoon though if that works at all?

What time would work for you? Early afternoon is fine by me just as long as I can get back to London by a decent hour. Long range forecast looks good for Saturday at thsi point.

Don, I know how to get to Sarnia, but I don't know how to get to the river, so I'd need some directions. I'm determined to break "100" before the end of the season!!! (I'm currently at "92")

Rod & I are planning on being at the river by 10:00 - 10:30 am Saturday morning for a dive if anyone else is up for it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom