http://www.diveheart.org/

Join SUDS on Facebook and help Sponsor A Wounded Warrior

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hey - SB'ers - if you're on Facebook (which I'm sure many of you are) - Join the SUDS "cause" on FB. Here's a link Causes | Soldiers Undertaking Disabled Scuba | Facebook

Joining the cause - spreads the word through the facebook social network, and expands the scope beyond the scuba community.

Join us and help us achieve our Jan goal of $2000 which will help sponsor A SOLDIER.

It costs about that much to put each service member through the SUDS program, with equipment, materials, travel, and training.

SUDS gives these service members a sport that they can enjoy for the rest of their lives, even with their disabling injuries. Most of the SUDS soldiers and marines with whom I've had the honor of diving with are amputees. Many of them are athletic and in their prime. Please show your support by helping SUDS, and show these service members that the scuba community cares about them.

Thanks Riguerin, for your cash donation and getting the ball rolling for the support of SUDS! It is really appreciated by us, the SUDS organization, and the amazing men and women that go through the program!

Please everyone one on ScubaBoard, if you are on Facebook, please come join our cause. We would really love your support!

I want to say THANKS to

[user]LetterBoy[/user]
and
[user]SCUBAJENNIFER[/user]

for their generous donations! :D

Back
Top Bottom