http://www.diveheart.org/

Bikini Calendar for SUDS!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OBXDIVEGUY

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Here's the big announcement about our newest Soldiers Undertaking Disabled SCUBA (SUDS) fundraiser project!

We are creating a 2015 Killer Sirens Bikini Calendar featuring real spear hunter women from around S. Florida! We have models, photographers, designers, and everything ready to go! We are now ready to take sponsors and advertisers. Each month is available for advertising with possible product placements with the Killer Sirens, and additional advertising spots at the bottom of the pages. The Front and Back cover is also available for sponsorship.

We're hoping to begin sales sometime in October and 100% of the proceeds goes to SUDS! This is gonna be huge! You'll get national level advertising to the hopefully 5000 or more we sell, plus your contribution goes to an awesome cause!

Shoot me a PM if you'd like to get on board!

Honestly, I would be more inclined to buy it if the bikini models were female suds divers.....and for what it's worth, they don't even need to be in bikinis...a wetsuit would be just fine.

+1 for female suds divers in wetsuits or bikinis or what ever. Heck even throw in a few male suds divers with them.

Ha! Well, actually as far as I know, there have only been just a few females that have gone through the SUDS program. On the other side, I am hoping to get a few of the SUDS alumni to come to our photo sessions and I'd love for them to be in the calendar too. I want folks to see how happy and free they are in the water.

If anyone is interested in our advertising and sponsor opportunities, I'd be happy to PM them to you. Just please excuse the cheesy form letter :) I'm just doing the best I can!

Wow! We have gotten some great responses! Our ad and sponsor spots are filling fast! Keep 'em coming! Thanks for everyone's support!

just liked your page...

Shooting for mid- October. Will let ya'll know as soon as it happens!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom