wetsuits for kids (last minute question)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mgrimmer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,
My family and I will be going to Taiwan in 2 days. We'll be spending most of our time in the Taipei area but also a week in Kenting. Does anyone have any tips where I could buy wetsuits (for swimming/snorkeling) for my 5-year-old and also my 2-year-old (because she wants everything her brother has!). I know that there are quite a few manufacturers in Taiwan, so I am not looking for Western brand names. I just don't know where I could go and find some. Could anyone here point me to a store or outlet, etc.?

Alternatively, please let me know if this endeavor is pointless and I will scramble to find something here in the US tomorrow.

Thank you all in advance!

Yeah, I will PM you some contact info for a company in Taipei that can measure the kids and make custom-fit wetsuits (not sure how long it'll take -- probably a week or so).

Are you looking for something off-the-rack for immediate use? That might not be so easy. I'll also PM you some contact info for a company in Tainan but that's not really on your itinerary, is it? And for kids that age, probably nothing in stock that fits.

Back
Top Bottom