02 fills for DAN O2 tank in Seattle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Take it to a dive shop that does their own gas blending. As long as it is in hydro & vip they will fill it.

BTW, you can use Aviator grade O2 vs. Medical grade. For this purpose they are basically the same.

~SubMariner~

Here's a quote from a page on the DAN site (Link to Page):
At this time DAN has an evolving list of oxygen venders and their requirements for oxygen fills. We are constantly trying to find more vendors to update this list. Please call the DAN Training Department to obtain the vendors in your area.

If your local gas supplier fills oxygen cylinders with proof of training, please let us know. We'll add them to our list.

SubMariner once bubbled...
Take it to a dive shop that does their own gas blending. As long as it is in hydro & vip they will fill it.

BTW, you can use Aviator grade O2 vs. Medical grade. For this purpose they are basically the same.

~SubMariner~
Aviator's Breathing Oxygen is better for my use because it has less moisture and doesn't require a prescription plus the big one... it costs far less! I pay ~$15 for a 300cf T cylinder.

However... because it is going to go into a Medical bottle I will bet that you have to use USP medical grade.

However... because it is going to go into a Medical bottle I will bet that you have to use USP medical grade.

I have been using gettin my DAN O2 bottle filled for the past 4 years with Aviator Grade O2 from one of the local dive shops. Never had a problem.

~SubMariner~

Back
Top Bottom