source for 7.25 bands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepstops

Blacklight Poster
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
Does anyone know a good source for new 7.25 SS bands (for AL 80s) that's reasonable?? I have bands from Mr Deco that work great but he's not going to make them again until the diving season is over (October/November). Are there any other people like Mr Deco making good bands for under $75??

lal7176 once bubbled...
You could call john at www.northeastscubasupply.com Im not sure if he uses Mr deco bands as they look the same:confused:

Also try Gary(GUTS) on ebay at user name GFH3 but i think he sells his for 79.00. I think he just recently raised his prices as i got my 8"pr from him for 72.00 not to long ago.

Thanks, those DO look like Mr Deco bands. NESS got the phone call and my order.

Gary is a GREAT guy to deal with! And his prices are the best that I have come across yet!

I just got my new backplate and harness from the guy, and was very impressed by the quality of the product, and how fast he got it to me.

I don't know if he wants me to post his email address directly on here, but if you PM me, I'll give it to you.

canuckdiver once bubbled...
Gary is a GREAT guy to deal with! And his prices are the best that I have come across yet!

I just got my new backplate and harness from the guy, and was very impressed by the quality of the product, and how fast he got it to me.

I don't know if he wants me to post his email address directly on here, but if you PM me, I'll give it to you.

I agree, I have one of his AL BPs. It's quality stuff. I considerd his bands too but I also had a few people tell me NESS's bands were excellent too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom