PST E-Series

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tivey

Registered
Reaction score
PST E-Series delivery update:

We have move up the ship dates for our new E-Series.

E7 Series (7.25 dia.)
E7-80 March 31st, this part repalces our HP-80
E7-100 March 6th, this part repalces our HP-100
E7-120 March 17th, this part repalces our HP-120

E8 Series (8.0 dia)
E8-119 April 25th, this replaces our LP-95
E8-130 April 25th, this replaces our LP-104
E8-149 late 2003, this replaces our LP-120

All E-Series tank come with our new NRX yoke/DIN valve.

We will continue to sell our:
LP-80 @ 2400 psi
LP-45 @2400 psi
MP-72 @3300 psi

Best regards,

Tom Ivey/PST Scuba Product Mgr.
tivey@pressedsteel.com

I can't find ANYONE who actually will SELL ME these tanks and admit that they exist.

You guys might want to, uh, 'splain it to some of your dive shop/dealers. As things stand right now I'm likely to buy 'em from LP simply due to being unable to get them anywhere else - we won't even go into the pricing issues!

Well, we will be selling them as soon as they are available, I have an order placed for some already... They are not shipping yet... We all just have to wait.

Genesis once bubbled...
I can't find ANYONE who actually will SELL ME these tanks and admit that they exist.
.... As things stand right now I'm likely to buy 'em from LP simply due to being unable to get them anywhere else - we won't even go into the pricing issues!

Uh-oh Genisis, the LDSs in your area have found out who you are. They are going to conspire to keep you guessing as to what is really happening in diving.:mean:

Naw, they're just clueless.

Finally found a shop that has a clue. Expecting a news update (read: when I can have 'em!) on the tanks shortly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom