Our new babies!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeycanuk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
After mulling it over for a while, and getting overcharged for a weekend tank rental, we decided to buy our own tanks.

6 Faber HP100's for the three of us! Even color coded too. Soooo excited to get them wet tomorrow!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1408201749.737289.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1408201749.737289.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 658
Good going-----remember to always change their diapers before bedtime every evening.....:)

Those nets will be gone soon enough once you figure out how much of a pain in the butt they are. Congrats on your new tanks.

I never understood the point of the nets... 100's are great tanks though, have fun!

The nets are to prevent damage in the back of the truck, I have to build a cradle at some point. Oddly the pink nets are tight and won't come off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wow. Mind me asking what you paid? 6 hp all at once is cool

Those are just beautiful, of course don't be afraid to remove the nets and get a few scratches on that pretty white finish. The best looking fabers have a bit of "character" scratched across them :D

one more on lose those net. After some use, the net will actually mark the white tanks with gray/black pattern. It makes the tank look much worse than a few random scratch

Wish I'd bought LP85s instead of the HP100s. Live and learn.

Ditch the nets. They serve no purpose. You're much better off stenciling names on the tanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom