Need a Steel Tank

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoCalOffshore:
Anyone know where I can find an 80 or 100 steel tank.

Do you need one for rental for a dive, do you want to buy one? Do you need one right away for a project?

They are all over eBay. What's the scoop?

Ken

Divers Direct in Florida had some 80's recently.

Monterey Bay Dive Center had a few 80's when I was in there yesterday.

I think both places had them for less than I've seen them go for on Ebay. Divers Direct has fairly cheap ground shipping, so I think I paid about 210.00 for mine delivered. It takes about a week. I don't know if MBDC is setup to ship.

Mark

I bought one from Divers Direct and then nothing. They credited my card back and never heard from them again, Poor Business Model. My local LDS just got some in and I got one. Thanks.

SoCalOffshore:
I bought one from Divers Direct and then nothing. They credited my card back and never heard from them again, Poor Business Model. My local LDS just got some in and I got one. Thanks.
At least you got your money back, that must count for something?

Have you checked with Sport Chalet? When I was looking for HP PST tanks, they had some at their stores. Some of the stores have a pretty small scuba section, so they might have some stock that just hasn't moved in a year or two.

Back
Top Bottom