Which SPG do you use for your stages and your main?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DomRep Diving

Contributor
Reaction score
Just wanted to know which SPG do you use for you main and for your stages?
I guess I want to know for the DIR configuration. I've seen that it needs to have more details than usual, I mean, like a 100 scale...
what brands?
Thanks!

For my doubles, I use a DR Brass and Glass gauge. Couldn't find an Uwatec Master SPG. Works great. For stages, I have the oceanic plastic gauge. Some guys use the mini gauges(not the button/pony style)

Eric

I use OMS gauges on back gas and stages. They have several varieties, I don't remember the model numbers but mine are made from brass with glass lenses and are graduated in imperial 00's.

OMS also makes a little button gauge that I use on the argon bottles.

Steven

I also use the diverite brass for the back gas. I use scubapro small brass for stages all are solid guages and 100 psi increments!

regards,

Len

I use Beuchat brass & glass for backgas and the oceanic plastic for stages. I want every ounce I can get off my stages.

I would like to have the Uwatec for BG but the price (if you can find one) is steep.

scubapro brass SPG on back gas and sherwood brass SPGs on stage bottles is what I am using.
Joens

...on back gas and deco bottles

Uwatec Master on BG and a handful of stges, other stages have the scubapro mini's. Any pressure guage will suffice as long as it meets the following criteria: brass/glass and graduated in 100's.

OMS brass on back gas, cheapie plastics (I believe they are Oceanic) on deco bottles.

WW

chickdiver once bubbled...
Uwatec Master on BG and a handful of stges, other stages have the scubapro mini's. Any pressure guage will suffice as long as it meets the following criteria: brass/glass and graduated in 100's.

You don't like the plastic oceanic gauges?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom