Request for info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BigJetDriver

Contributor
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Folks,

I need to find a source for small metal straps or bands that can be cut to length, and have an overcenter cam or spring tensioner arragngement.

I would like to use these to hold my 7 liter cylinders and my scrubber in a fiberglass case. The former would need to be in the 8 inch diameter range, and the latter in the 13 to 14 inch diameter range.

I currrently use the oversize SS hose clamps we are all familiar with, but installation and removal of the units is slow.

Any one with a good idea, and a source, please?

Check the Bayonet Bracket by Aqua Explore, very little and extremely nice. I gotten them for my Meg, and they are much nicer than the tiger bracket that come with the unit.

roni at Protech:
Check the Bayonet Bracket by Aqua Explore, very little and extremely nice. I gotten them for my Meg, and they are much nicer than the tiger bracket that come with the unit.
I agree, they work well, are very light and woun't break the bank..
When Danny decides to produce a product its usually very functional. He's an avid NE wreck diver (used to have a TV show Dive Wreck Valley) and seriously abuses his gear, so everything he makes is designed to withstand his level of abuse. I usually try diving with him a few times a year..

www.aquaexplorers.com

BigJetDriver69:
Folks,

I need to find a source for small metal straps or bands that can be cut to length, and have an overcenter cam or spring tensioner arragngement.

I would like to use these to hold my 7 liter cylinders and my scrubber in a fiberglass case. The former would need to be in the 8 inch diameter range, and the latter in the 13 to 14 inch diameter range.

I currrently use the oversize SS hose clamps we are all familiar with, but installation and removal of the units is slow.

Any one with a good idea, and a source, please?

Cam strap??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom