DIR Zone Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sonny_PL

Reaction score
I'm sorry, i know that this is not the right place to ask this question, but in the equipment part no one answer my question and I hope that maybe someone here could solve my problem.
I going to buy a wing for a Twin, and I don't know which one...I thinking about Halcyon Explorer 40 lbs or Dir Zone Stream 20 L which is a copy of the old Halcyon Explorer.
The only difference is that the Dir Zone Wing is made of a better Cordura (in my opinon).
But on the other hand most DIR divers choose Halcyon Explorer.
I would use this wing generally on the wreck divings.
Thanks for help.

Hey Sonny...

While I know a bit about the quality and customer service of Halcyon, I must confess I am not well versed with the oferrings of "DIR Zone".

The Explorer wing is a fine product that you will be happy with. The same might be true of the other wing you mention, but I don't know.

Do you know many divers who own "DIR Zone" products?

Well that's the problem becouse I don't know anyone who owns DIR Zone wing. Every body buy Halcyon Explorer for Twin...
But is it strong enough to penetrate a wreck ?

Sonny_PL:
Well that's the problem becouse I don't know anyone who owns DIR Zone wing. Every body buy Halcyon Explorer for Twin...

I think you answered your own question...

Dir Zone is a German producer that works mainly for EKPP (German part of WKPP). Their wings are as good as Halcyon ones.
Sonny if you really want to check it contact ocn whom you know and who is the only certified distributor of DIR Zone in Poland
Mania
PS. BTW, welcome to the board.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom