April Fools FEAST @ Freddies!

Freddies April FEAST foolishness?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Parking!? Parking is never a problem. I got me a big truck! :wink:

Hope everyone survived the hail, maybe the melt will bring lake levels up a little more.

Just bumping this back to first page, not this friday but next.

Gives plenty of time to meet with the insurance adjusters before then for the house and car beat down.

I will need to have my roof looked at, we had 2-3 inches of mostly nickle to half dollar size hail on ground here after storm.

Looks like a good group has chimed in so far, sorry Jenn won't be able to join the rest of us fools. Lookin' forward to some good food and good times at Freddies!

Bummer Matt. Seems like the area from Leander to Round Rock sure gets some 'interesting' weather.

I thought I had moved back to West Texas. We got pelted pretty hard in Pflugerville.

Happy April Fools day, we're not even to Friday and I'm already feelin' incredibly foolish for Freddies.

I plan on running by OHS on way there to pick up my freshly inspected and filled tank and try to get out and empty it and it's twin this weekend somewheres on travis.

Remember that parking is somewhat challenging at Freddies, so plan on walking a short block or so unless you get there real early.

As always, look forward to seeing everyone there. :cool2:

Looking forward to a great time 6:30 Friday night at Freddie's Place:jester:

Everyone is welcome to come (including dogs), so feel free to bring a friend, diver or not... though the scuba talk does seem to dominate most conversations:wink:

See ya'll Friday :cheers:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom