TL Sunday 7-10 anyone going

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was there. Made a dive all the way around the lake.

I was wondering how most people dive the lake? I have made about a dozen dive at TL in the last month and we normally just follow perimeter of the lake at a deep of about 25'-30'.

Next weekend we have been talking about maybe following the bottom from end to end.

MichaelBaranows:
I was there. Made a dive all the way around the lake.

I was wondering how most people dive the lake? I have made about a dozen dive at TL in the last month and we normally just follow perimeter of the lake at a deep of about 25'-30'.

We were there, too. Viz was horrible, especially on the west end where the platforms are. It's hard to stay off the bottom when you can't see your own fins. It was worse at the deeper parts. The second dive we went to the bus on the east end and the viz was a bit better, maybe 10 feet. I think the runoff from the rain is still stirring it up. We were in at 9AM so it wasn't the people causing it.

I've heard there's really nothing in the middle, everything is along the edges.

Our dive started about 900 and got away from the platforms quick. To me the viz wasn't too bad once away from platforms. I like to look at fish and saw some nice bass over in NW corner.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom