T.L. Sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

colt

Reaction score
Anyone planing on going to Twin Lakes tomorrow? I'm going to be out thier at
4pm if anyone wants to go.

We're gonna try....again. Life keeps gettin' in the way!

Can't make it as I will be packing for a trip to Cozumel tomorrow. I know, though duty, but someone has to do it.

Beast and I had a nice dive today. We were in the water about 2:30. Not very many divers, a few swimmers but they weren't camped on the docks.

We left around 4 so we missed Colt. Never saw TPH.

We got out there around 420 and had 2 good dives. Swam through the trailer a couple of times max depth 38ft and it was getting pretty cold below about 28ft. First dive was 35 min second dive 20 min, the vis was ok. Looks like everyone just missed each other today.

Well, Colt was a great guide. We went to TwinLakes and vis was about 20 feet (till about 15 feet deep, then it went south quickly!). I'm told that's pretty decent vis around here ... oh well

Otherwise, I put my blind navigation skills to the test and we managed to find some of the stuff out there, platforms, a pile of junk, the Airstream... all in all not a bad evening!

I'm willing to go again ... as well as checking out some other places ... what I really NEED to do is some of those oil-rig charters in the gulf !

Hope to meet more of you folks in the future.
- Brad

Read again, SkyJunky....he said 20ft viz down to about 15ft.

Beast and I judged the viz at about 6-8ft.

OK, OK....it's a known fact that men and women have different benchmarks for measuring distances. How about 7'? Anyone see "Big Lips" out there?

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom