Showers at CSSP?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReefHound

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I've noticed a number of websites saying they planned to add a building for showers and restrooms in 2003 or 2004, but I didn't notice any such thing when I was there a few weeks ago? Did I miss it or did they scrap those plans?

They're working on them right now, slowly but surely. They might be ready in another month or so. Don't quote me on that, though....

They are well under construction right between the check in building and the tank fill station!

ScubaTexan:
They're working on them right now, slowly but surely. They might be ready in another month or so. Don't quote me on that, though....

:D

Too late to use this summer?

Robert just finished installing the septic system this last week. This had to be done before he could complete the restroom/shower. Once it is complete it will be very nice. If you will notice there are several new piles of dirt around the park this is from the hole that the septic systm went into. It will not be long.

ScubaTexan:
Too late to use this summer?

I meant too late to not quote you on it. :ssst:

LOL....yeah, that did look kinda foolish, didn't it? :)

about CSSP.

Do you have to be camping there to do a night dive? It mentions park closes at dark.

Next time you guys are out there, can someone get an ETA for the completion of the showers/restrooms? I'll bet the number of campers shoots up when they are done.

Why do they whack families so hard? I'll bet there are a lot of divers with non-diver SO's and kids who would come out a lot more if they could bring their family without getting slammed for $50 to $80. It's their business to run as they choose, I'm just wondering if anyone who discussed it with the owners and if there is some sort of rationale behind it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom