Gotta love..........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
....... this north Texas fall weather of late (could use a bit of 'r'), but what great scuba diving weather!!

Any idea what CSSP viz will be this weekend? I was thinking about maybe sneaking out there after church on Sunday.

I have not been to CSSP in a month....hmmmmmmm Hopefully better than it was then!

Just got back from CSSP. Did a "spooky night" Halloween dive courtesy of Surface Interval. Thanks to the local shop for hosting this event. Anyway, vis was about 12 ft. Maybe a little bit better. All in all, what I call great viz for Texas Lake diving. Have fun!

Water temp ranged from 64 to 67 depending on whose gage you believe. I couldn't tell that I hit a thermocline but then again I was in a 5/3 wet with hood and gloves. I also didn't get any deeper than 25 ft.

I did 3 dives yesterday,,,,69f@34ft/vis hmmm 8ft.

And like richerso...I felt no thermocline either. It was a bit chilly at the top and a bit chilly at the bottom. :)

The temp. was very nice actually.. almost Balmy while we were (in) the water. Getting out of the water that night was nippy ! I got back my boys chior singing voice for an hour or two afterwards !

Back
Top Bottom