Hi All!!! New to board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Asta1227

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All!! I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Aimee. I came across the club from Rodale's message board (thanks TexasMike!).

I got certified in 1996 and have about 160 dives. Most of my dives have been in the Florida Keys but I have dove fresh water, cold water, mud puddles, etc etc.

I'd like to get some more diving in locally. Hopefully I can make it to the meeting at Cozymel's and meet some of you!

Have a great day!!

Hello Aimee...I'm Ken, and I'm in Arlington as well. It's very nice to have you on board and diving with us. Look forward to meeting you at Cozymel's.

Hi Aimee!! Glad you made it here across the treacherous waters of the internet! :wink:

We all look forward to you joining us at Cozymel's. And between now and then, there's lots of diving to be done. So be sure to keep letting us know your schedule and plans so we can connect them with ours.

Also, this board in general is a good place to ask questions and participate in the discussions, so I encourage you to join in where you feel comfortable.

I'm off on a dive trip to Florida leaving tomorrow, but will be back in a week. Hopefully I'll have lots of cool photos and stories to share with you at the dinner.

Again, Welcome to our clan!

--Mike

Hi Aimee. I'm trying to get a group together for next Monday to go to Clear Springs Scuba Park in Terrell if you're interested. :yellow:

:) Glad to have you join us. This is a great place to get info and share your experience. Sounds like you'll have some great stories for us. Like you, we've moved around the U.S. quite a bit and we did most of our earlier diving in the Keys. Hope to see you at Cozymel's as well as everybody else we've had the pleasure of talking to via the Board.

We dove Clear Springs Scuba Park this past Sat & Sun, the vis is down a little now but still seems to be the best around here. We're out there almost every wkend because my husband is working on his Dive Master. (If you do make it out there this coming week, tell Debbie Jo that Bridget says "HI" ).

I'll complete my AOW next week in Roatan. I don't know if we will have our pictures developed in time to bring to Cozymel's but we will still have the images fresh in our mind for conversation! TexasMike said he'd have his pictures from his FL trip...can't wait to see them.

See you soon.

Welcome to the board. I'm heading out to Clear Springs Scuba Park this weekend, weather permitting. You (or anyone else for that matter) would be welcome to join me.

Hey blue32, I can't dive this Monday, but I was curious to know how many divers you need to get together to convince CSSP to open on an "off" day. Do you know?

Bill

http://www.geocities.com/clearspringsscubapark/

I am fairly new on this board as well. From everything I have encountered, the people that visit in here comprise a wonderful group. As TropiGal said, we go out to CSSP all the time. I dive with the same shop as her husband so we are usually in the same huddle.

Hope to se you out there sometime. Again, welcome.

Best Regards,

Bill

Originally posted by BillP
Welcome to the board. I'm heading out to Clear Springs Scuba Park this weekend, weather permitting. You (or anyone else for that matter) would be welcome to join me.

I would looove to dive this weekend, but I'm working.

;-0

Hopefully, some other time!!!Thanks for the invite though!

Welcome from Houston.

Watch out for those North Texans....I hear they're really weird! :eek:ut:

Back
Top Bottom