Flower Gardens - May 13th-14th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm booked for the June 9-11 trip with Tom's. Booked 2 spots, but buddy cannot go. Anyone interested in going then?

OK, I just got the word. The trip to the Flower Gardens this weekend is a go. I believe there is still room onboard for more divers as well.

thanks

L

divebag:
I'm booked for the June 9-11 trip with Tom's. Booked 2 spots, but buddy cannot go. Anyone interested in going then?

Would love to go, but I will be in Cozumel that weekend.

1st Dive on Stetson - The weather had turned bad over night so everyone was deciding whether or not to tempt the 6-8 foot rolling waves. Only a handful of us decided to go. Glad we did.

5 sharks - 2 bulls and 3 reef sharks
3 large eagle rays
3 large manta rays
10-12 small rays
5 eels
2 turtles
and the biggest grouper I have ever seen

We went to the edge of the wall and it was like a parade

Good weekend of diving.

L

Sounds like a great dive! Did everyone get back up the ladder without incident?

There were no incidents on the ladder. It was too much fun. :D

I'll post some pics shortly.

Richard

:huh: Hey, LVX,

I will be leading my first Flower Garden trip in June. Any advice or tips on what do to and expect as a trip leader? I've been to FG before, but never as a leader. The dive shop is going to brief me on this, but if you've got pointers I l'd like to hear them.

Back
Top Bottom