Looking on trying to Join tsd, anybody wanna dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

txscubakid

Registered
Reaction score
Im sure somebody would like to dive, at C.S.S.P or athens, or any other surronding lakes. I am open water certified, and would like to go diving with some TSD members. you can reach my on my cell phone at 214 517 9590, or aim at the great se7en, or answer here or pm me. thanks

Aaron

I'm 99:1 certain that you can join Texas Swamp Divers, who will show you great helpfulness and camaraderie, even considering your youth, as long as you:
(a) have the appropriate parental permissions;
(b) don't play accordion loudly on surface intervals.

Keep an eye on this board, and your gauges/computer. Texas Swamp Divers are some really helpful, friendly folks.

WaterWayne:
I'm 99:1 certain that you can join Texas Swamp Divers, who will show you great helpfulness and camaraderie, even considering your youth, as long as you:
(a) have the appropriate parental permissions;
(b) don't play accordion loudly on surface intervals.

Keep an eye on this board, and your gauges/computer. Texas Swamp Divers are some really helpful, friendly folks.

No accordian, eh? How about harmonica...or bagpipes? I think a little music appreciation certification may be in order. You know PADI has a new c-card for Dive Music Adventure. $175.

WELCOME aboard kid!!! Glad to see young folks interested in diving,,,and nice having a dad with a scuba background. Look forward to meeting you and your family sometime at one of the area ponds. :)

thanks, this weekend me and my dad will be at C.S.S.p or athens, dont know yet, but would like someone to join us if you guys are up for some fun.

I am in Austin so have some fun with the Northern Clan this weekend. If you are wanting to meet up with some Swampers you have a better chance at CSSP then Athens. It seems we are all closer to CSSP then Athens. Have fun this weekend I WILL

txscubakid:
thanks, this weekend me and my dad will be at C.S.S.p or athens, dont know yet, but would like someone to join us if you guys are up for some fun.

I'll be out at CSSP this Saturday morning for a couple of dives.
Will mainly be checking out my camera rig before a trip later this month, but that shouldn't take but a couple of minutes. :D

TruckDiver:
I'll be out at CSSP this Saturday morning for a couple of dives.
Will mainly be checking out my camera rig before a trip later this month, but that shouldn't take but a couple of minutes. :D

Kevin.. Are you sure you have the stall speed set right on the Torque Converter for the camera?? 'Liable to twist your arm off dude :D
Remember what happened a couple of weeks ago ! Maybe you should install 6 lbs. ankle weights too as a precaution :14:

I may come out there too If nobody wants to dive in one of the wild lakes to the North.

I should be out there Saturday and Sunday. My buddy is doing his OW check dives so we are going to hang out with him on the surface intervals and dive with him on his first certified dive.

Back
Top Bottom