any of you going to the keys end of Oct?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shellbird

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
On an old thread there was some chatter about going to the keys at the end of Oct. Well, some of us New England Lobsta Divahs are heading down that way and was hoping to rondesvous with some fellow SCUBAboard folks.

But you guys have a great time!

Was really looking forward to meeting you Dee!

One of my travel goals is to meet everyone I meet on these boards!

We usually go to Florida in June or July every year so maybe we'll still cross paths.

Not from our group that I know of:(

Shellbird,

I was thinking of trying to put a trip together sometime around the end of October to Key Largo. Several of us here in South Florida just got back from a day trip to dive the Spiegel Grove and I despreately want to do it again. What a fantastic wreck dive! My wife and I are planning our vacation around the begining of October so I won't be able to go to the Keys until the end of the month. If you and your group are interested in maybe meeting up around then let me know and maybe we can put something together.

Scott

already solidified - we will be there Oct. 24 - 29. Have Winnebago, will travel.

That just might work. I'll have to take a day or two off work and see if my wife will be in town but we might be able to meet you guy somewhere down there. Any idea what you plan on diving and where you're going to be camping out while you're there? Are you staying in the upper Keys, Key Largo, or are you going down a bit further to like Marathon or Key West?

We just dove with a place called
Ocean Divers in Key Largo when we did the Grove. Great people and a good operation.

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom