1932 travis topo info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

travisdude

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499

Attachments

• topo overlay.jpg
    topo overlay.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 76
The map includes symbols that represent ... For example, individual houses may be shown as small black squares. ...

Open the link to the original map, not the thumbnail. Look at it upside down. Let your eyes relax. It spells "PUBLIC LIBRARY OF TULSA OKLA". The dots are too symetric. (JKOC)

Open the link to the original map, not the thumbnail. Look at it upside down. Let your eyes relax. It spells "PUBLIC LIBRARY OF TULSA OKLA". The dots are too symetric. (JKOC)

...:rofl3: all I am getting is a headache! :D

WOW...you are correct...unless, do ya think maybe the houses were built by people from Oklahoma so that they....nah, you are correct. I think I need an aspirin too.

The map includes symbols that represent ... For example, individual houses may be shown as small black squares. ...

thanks, just curious, where did you get this info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom