Flower Gardens trip....good news/bad news

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Ya'll know the saying...I got good news and bad news, which do ya want first?

I finally got hold to Capt. Harold. He's had a virus kill his computer, more health problems, and just general bad luck. The bad news is he doesn't remember giving us these dates and his dive shop customers have gotten the preferred trip dates. Bottom line is there are no dates available in August.

The good news is there are earlier weekends available in March, April and May. Because of the spring weather, I chose the latest date of May 17/18. So check your calendars and let me know if you can still go. Those who have already paid your deposit but can't go on the new dates, I'll send your check back to ya.

Sorry for the confusion, folks. Last year was much smoother!

I guess God really does smile down on idiots. We've gone to this new web based vacation request form at work that for some inexplicable reason has refused to accept my August vacation request dates.

Hey we're talking about the GULF - I'll take any good omen I can find.

Dee,

I'm still in for May. This will give me another chance to shot lots of film and get one or two pic's that are OK. I just got back from my Mexico trip and out of 6 rolls I think I got 6 pics but oh well I'll keep trying and learning. Let me know when we need to have the rest of the trip money sent in and how much.

I'll be posting an update later today. We have lots of spots available!

Dee:
I'll be posting an update later today. We have lots of spots available!

My girlfriend and I have been wanting to go on a TFG trip. From what I know there are only to boats going out there from texas and it's friday to sunday @ $363.00 a person and an extra $62.00 for nitrox. Any one on this thread been there before?
Thanks,
Ron Beermunder, Pensacola,FL

beermunder:
My girlfriend and I have been wanting to go on a TFG trip. From what I know there are only to boats going out there from texas and it's friday to sunday @ $363.00 a person and an extra $62.00 for nitrox. Any one on this thread been there before?
Thanks,
Ron Beermunder, Pensacola,FL

This is a 2 year old thread. You may want to start a new one and ask the same question. Will probably get a lot of responses. :D

Here is the website http://www.gulf-diving.com/

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom