Memorial Weekend.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T.P.H.

Contributor
Reaction score
Howdy ya`ll....I was just curious if the Southern Swampsters were going to get it together this weekend out at our favorite puddle???If so i have nothing planned except to dive ,dive and eat and dive some more.I`m all but possitive that I should be able to burn up all this air I have at least thru the weekend.It`s been in my tanks so long that I`m afraid it might go stale!!!!Just kidding.Let`s try and cook a little.and dive a lot.I`m going to start early Sat.morn and go till it hurts.:)

Dee,Beast and Tony and all the other mid-week gang;I won`t be makin it out wednesday unless I can pawn a little work off on one of the other hands.I will try though and if so I`ll see ya`ll there around 3pm.

Where were you Sunday???

As far as I know there's nothing formal planned. For us, alot depends on whether Beast is working or not. If the crowds this weekend are any indication, we better get there at daylight to get our spot! I plan to be there around 8am Sat. morning. and spend the day.

Well.........I forgot that our church was having their 44th aniversary w/ dinner on the grounds.After znoooozin on the couch too long,I was awakened by the better half telling me that I was to take John out boat ridding down the mighty Chocolate Bayou....needless to say I ran out of time to make it for a dip.But I prommise and you can pull my gills outif I don`t,to be there Sat. morn. with a smile on along w/my wet suit!See ya then if not sooner as i`m gonna try and get off early enough tommorrow to make the mid-week splash!

My friend from work, Victor, will be joining you all at TL on Sun. afternoon and maybe Mon., for the holiday weekend. I introduced him to TL two Saturdays ago. Victor will want to buddy up with someone, so please introduce yourself to him. He is a good diver who is getting back into the joys of diving more. Thanks for taking care of him...

Hope you all will get lots of TL-time over this long weekend. :) Unfortunately, I will miss seeing you all again this weekend. :(

Hope to see y'all soon...

Hope to be there. Friend of mine might come(non diver) to fish in the other lake. Right now it looks like a go, unless some last minute air fare sale comes along.

I might be doing an assist up at Blue Lagoon, but if not, I'll try to get out to TL (hopefully won't have to make the drive twice this time).

L8R

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom