TL this Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donbon

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone plan to dive TL this weekend?

I was out of town last week, but I don't think it has been raining as much, so I'm hoping viz has gone back up.

I'm pretty flexible as to what day as long as i can find a tank...

Viz sucked a big one this weekend! We DM'd a class and stayed for some fun diving afterwards. Even on the roadbed the viz was only about 3-4 ft. in spots.

There has been alot of rain there last week so the run-off really trashed it. We'll keep our fingers crossed for this weekend. Doesn't really matter what the viz is....it's wet and better than nothing!

i am going to try and make it Saturday(after about 12:00). Will bring both of my tanks.

well, if it did't get totally muddy with wednesday shower, Thursday storms probably screwed things up again...

Maybe Sunday. Its got to dry out some before i go back there. Last time i went when it was muddy, i got stuck and had to be pulled out. Do not care to repeat that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom