My New and Improved Beanie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaHunt

Reaction score
For those who don’t now Debbie, Catch22’s better half, she is a real whiz when it comes to artistic talent. She has created and painted TSDT banners, diving skullcaps, and various other projects for friends and family and now she has painted my beloved beanie.

I know I look goofy when I wear my beanie but it serves it’s purpose and keeps my ears in tact from the toothy critters lurking in the depths at CSSP. Well, after seeing some of Debbie’s work I commissioned her to take my drab beanie and liven it up. I discussed what I was looking for with her and she created a prototype for me to look at. Then we discussed colors and then I left it in her hands. Well, it’s finished and I couldn’t wait to show it off. Here it is, so tell me what you think swampers.

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/xfreedomfighter/vwp?.dir=/Scuba&.dnm=Scuba+Beanie.jpg&.view=t

She said she is interested in doing more stuff like this so look her up at scubawraps@hotmail.com and give her your ideas.

Jim

oh that is sooo cool- I want one

Yeah it' sweet...it's hand painted and sealed to hold up under use. I modeled it tonight in front of my mirror. Send me a PM if ya want a picture of that... :wacko:

Jim

She did a fantastic job. Very talented! That's definitely perfect for you Jim. Very personalized.

TwoBitTxn once bubbled...
I know some people who would loooooove to get their hands on that.

TwoBit
Speaking of Corsair and SeaWolf, has anyone seen or heard from them?

Need to keelhaul that old sea-dog out to the sight and force him to walk the plank (with gear on of course :eek:ut: )

Now he wants one! Guess I'll have to find Deb's email and see what kind of deal I can make.

Seahunt....you don't mind Beast being your southern pirate twin, do ya? :wacko:

Dee once bubbled...
Seahunt....you don't mind Beast being your southern pirate twin, do ya? :wacko:

BeastS?? A twin Beast? As in 2 of Beast?

Scary thought....

Dee, who am I to argue with Beast. If he wants to play pirate I'm all for it.

I saw a picture of Beast with the bench you guys brought up here and I swear he looked twice as big and twice as strong as I remember from your trip to DFW back in January. The thought of him being my twin reminds me of that movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito where they played long lost twins.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom